Our Cleaning Training Program is designed and aimed at improving cleaning standard of both the cleaners and the supervisors. Cleaning is often viewed as the 'bucket and mop brigade’, but Michael Hopelyn Ltd is working hard to have the industry recognized as an integral part of the GDP as it is the sector that keeps the country beautiful.
Our management team collectively have vast years of experience in the world of Cleaning and Hotel Management in Countries like South Africa, Botswana and Rwanda.
1: Introduction to Cleaning
2: Time management in Cleaning
3: Office/Personal hygiene.
4: Cleaning and Colour coding hygiene procedures
5: Customer relations in cleaning
6: Management and Leadership Skills in Cleaning
- Professional capacity.
- Boost Productivity and Staff Morale
- Improve Customer retention and win new business
- Enhance your industry reputation with a fully trained workforce
- Flexible training delivery to meet your business needs
- Anyone that desires a job in the cleaning industry.
- Individuals who want their domestic helps, better trained for their job.
- Organizations with their own in-house cleaning staff who wish to build their cleaning techniques
- Those who want their cleaners improve in their job for maximum output